Pout Polish Lip Conditioner in Powder Pink 942
I’ve heard a lot of beauty gurus give these Pout Polishes the thumbs up and I’m not the kind of girl who likes to be left behind. So I thought I’d give you my thoughts, first the good ones:
• It only costs £4??, for a drug store item this is an OK-ish price in my books.
• You get a lot of product for your money a whole 10grams/0.34oz.
• They come in a range of colours from coral, light and dark pinks and red.
• The pigmentation is surprisingly good for some of the pout pots.
• It contains SPF 15, we like to care and protect our bodies.
• Small ‘sleek’ packaging, could easily take this in a small clutch bag
• It conditions your lips to make them as soft as a babies bottom!
• Glossy lips with the pigmentation of a lipstick, who would complain??
Well I can...LOL!
• The taste, I don’t like it...just tastes chemically on your lips which is just a bit nasty in my eyes.
• The smell. Smells the same as they taste... yuck yuck yuck!
Would I buy any more of these?
Honestly I wouldn’t. The taste is vile and i actually had to wipe it off my lips and drink water to get rid of the taste. I can’t personally stand it. It is my own fault for not testing the product on my lips whilst i was in store, I only tested it on the back of my hand as i’m a bit of a hygiene freak.
If Sleek added a nice scent and taste, these pots would be by far MUCH better. The price is excellent for us drug store worshippers, the colour range is spot on, but the taste and smell is NOT desirable ...not for me anyway. I actually might blog sale mine if anyone wants it? Only swatched once.
Have you ever tried these? Am I the only one who hasn’t fallen head over hills with this product?
Disclaimer: This is my personal opinion and i was not told be any PR to say a word, all thoughts are my own. I purchased this with my own money too! Just so you know!!! Byez